Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kidney Infection Short Period Can A UTI Infection Cause Your Pregnancy Test To Come Back As A Negative Result?

Can a UTI infection cause your pregnancy test to come back as a negative result? - kidney infection short period

I had all the signs of pregnancy symptoms, dizziness .. .. .. nauseau fatigue .. t ... takeovers .. ) Chest pain (eg, dealing with pain and I'm not sure that my period last month .. I slept with my husband .. 19. January and in January I made some 24o .. Bleeding, but my time does not appear .. is .. lighter and shorter than usual, lasted only 2 days.

I want my time, 24 Starting in February .. but I have a pregnancy test (urine test) in a clinic yesterday and came back negative .. but he had a little blood in the urine, and my white blood cells were high .. I think it could be .. Nephritis and that's why I felt the dizziness and nausea .. but that does not explain the sore breasts .. If I lose my time in this month .. or do not regularly .. Final I do plan on taking a blood test .. because I heard you can get false negatives .. My question is .. Do you think that is a kidney infection or urinary tract infection to hide my pregnancy .. and concludes with the return? Has anyone tested negative urine tests?

2 comments:

Nurse Annie said...

An infection of the urinary tract has to make no impact on the outcome of a pregnancy test. But now it is too early to give a test, a definitive answer. The best time to test at least two weeks after a regularly interrupted, and a blood test that is performed by your doctor the most accurate tests. So please ask your doctor for a blood test.

John Jones, the Florida Gyn said...

I agree with the other post (so far) on this topic. Incorrect results are possible because the severe bacterial and / or the number of leukocytes (white blood cells) in the urine pregnancy test, or more precisely, in some urine pregnancy test. But what you see is a false positive result.

They are very, very rare, however.

Focus more on your question, NO - not a urinary tract infection in a false negative.

John Jones, MD

Post a Comment