Thursday, December 31, 2009

Vintage Leather Motorcycle Jackets Where Can I Buy A Motorcycle Jacket In Or Around Boston?

Where can I buy a motorcycle jacket in or around Boston? - vintage leather motorcycle jackets

I am looking for a black leather jacket, motorcycle, old or new, preferably without platelets. It is strictly for the fashion, the quality is not a problem. I need this jacket to keep warm on the street, I just need to look good.

Be 5 feet high that any attempt before - Extra Smalls Smalls buy and even too big for me, sometimes - for online shopping is out. I try to spend as little as possible about this purchase, but the cheapest I've found that I actually cost $ 150! Does anyone know places that the stock / / Sales of resale of the things I'm looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment