Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Due Date Calendar How Far Am I? Due Date? Advice Needed..?

How far am i? Due date? Advice needed..? - due date calendar

From what I think I am more than 5-6 weeks. But I found the calendar, due date and requests the first day of your last period. It was the 9th December. They say I'm 14th September. Did you start counting how much progress since your last period? For some reason, I think you are pregnant, about 6-9 January, but all this confusing, and my first time, he said, he probably pregnant about EUR 28 December. I have an appointment with the doctors until next week, and I really want to know you! I think I'm in week 5 or 6 at this time because morning sickness is soo bad. I never thought it would be. I do not know how long I would be in May, some are happy about every advice. I It may seem confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment