Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Hand Sign With The Pinky And Index Spider-man's Webshooting Hand/ I Love You A Gang Sign?

Spider-man's webshooting hand/ I love you a gang sign? - the hand sign with the pinky and index

So my teacher a poster of Spider-Man and the straps are going well? Thus, Spider-Man, do the right thing with their hands in the ring and middle fingers and the rest of the fingers are extended. Our old manager came and asked to dismantle my teacher, because Spider-Man is a character expression gang ...

And that brings me curious ... I always felt that means "I love you" or something ... So in the story of how it is viewed as an insult or bad? And if gold is in too much time only with the index and Pinky?

5 comments:

Hunter P said...

If only the little finger and index finger out then you have the universal "Rock On" sign or "hook em horns" gesture at the University of Texas ... I think the director is also insulting gestures or anything that could make anyone feel uncomfortable question ... Type ridiculous

Captain Ron said...

Its director is a paranoid idiot. It is a gang sign, and has been proven in years of comics before horned hand ", which allegedly used by Satanists always thought (the way) do not use the" horned hand "thumb.

The connotation that I am known as "Te Quiero".

Randompanther vexed said...

His teacher was absolutely wrong, Spiderman used his middle finger on the button press on his web shooters. Spiderman Why sign a gang? He is a superhero. Perhaps your teacher is employed by J. Jonah Jameson discredit Spidey. He has done before, like Eddie Brock.

Stottlem... said...

This could pulls a sign that, "said trucks from the highway, please, stay on the right track to shoulder"?

nico caratao said...

Perhaps a sign of traditional hand
Used in rock music, or songs that are extremely
However, a gang sign ...
I do not know

Post a Comment